4411 Genesee St.,
Cheektowaga, NY, 14225
If you have the entrepreneurial dream of starting a business or have already started one and want to improve your chance of success, this is the workshop for you. This one-day, eight hour workshop will help give you the information you need to start and run a new business or to improve an existing business.
• Gain a head start to business with expert guidance
• Learn fundamentals for business organization and management
• Make better business decisions that meet your personal goals
• Maximize your probability of business success
The workshop is sponsored and run by the Buffalo Niagara Chapter of SCORE, the volunteer arm of the Small Business Administration (SBA) that is dedicated to helping small businesses.
The Eight hour, all-day session includes these topics:
• Planning your business
• SBA and other small business resources
• Fundamentals of business financials
• Foundations of marketing and sales
• Business insurance basics
• Tax compliance
• Legal organization of your business
• Funding your small business
• Q&A with small business experts
The session will be held near the new office and with the assistance of the Cheektowaga Chamber of Commerce beginning at 8:30 AM on Saturday, August 20, 2022. Full fee is $50 but there are discounts for early bird registration, veterans – military, students, and SCORE Volunteers.